The User Name and Password You Entered is Incorrect
If you have a current User Name and Password and cannot log in, check these
items before you contact Electronic Commerce Support (ECS):
- New User Names and Passwords require a two-day waiting period to be valid.
- Five failed login attempts will temporarily lock your account. To unlock
your account, ask your Administrator to contact ECS.
- If you are a reseller outside the United States select the appropriate country
Get User Name And Password
If you are an Ingram Micro reseller or manufacturer and need a User Name and
(800) 616-4665 (option 1, option 2)
Monday through Friday
8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Eastern time
Users with a current account and security questions on file from a previous
login, can reset the password.
Users who have not answered the security questions should contact their company's
For best results, set your screen at 1024 x 768 resolution and verify that
your page orientation is Landscape.
Browser problems can typically be solved by upgrading to one of the supported
browser/platform combinations described below.
To access ingrammicro.com using Windows 2000 or Windows XP, we recommend a
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 and 7
- Mozilla Firefox 1.5 and 2.0
To access ingrammicro.com using Mac OS 10.4.8, we recommend a full-release
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.x
- Apple Safari 2.0.4 (v419.3) and above
NOTE: Version upgrades are available from Microsoft
Although we have made every effort to support the most common browser/platform
combinations in use by our customers, new (including beta) browser versions
may not be fully tested with our site.
To send e-mail using the links on our Web site, you need to define the e-mail
settings for your browser.
- In Internet Explorer, go to the Tools menu and click Internet Options. Click
the Programs tab, and specify your default e-mail program.
- In Navigator, go to the Edit menu and click Preferences to enter your e-mail
If you have questions regarding our web site or require assistance upgrading
your browsers, please call Electronic Commerce Support at (800) 616-4665.
back to top