Now you can offer any retail business a complete solution for retail POS that integrates seamlessly with HP's proven back-office experience. HP retail POS systems offer your customers many advantages that make them easy to sell.
Here are a few reasons why Ingram Micro is the best place to purchase HP POS:
- Second to none, with more than $1 million in available inventory
- Periodic promotions, such as trade-in programs and instant rebates
- Demo pool--try before you buy
- Configuration, imaging and staging services
- Custom bundling for your solutions
- Mobility services, software, accessories and activations for ElitePad
- Deal registration and HP Partner Portal assistance
- Custom and CTO configurations
- Credit terms and leasing options
- Several warehouses throughout the United States to provide 1- to 2-day shipping to most locations
- Complete HP Solutions offered--mobile, workstations, servers, storage, thin clients, networking, printing
- Consultative support--pre-sales, technical and sales
- No commitments, no risk
- Greater up-front discounts on Smart Buy products
- Ability to apply for big deal/special pricing on large deals
- Config to Order (CTO), which lets HP POS customize systems to your exact specs
- Discount demo equipment
- Marketing funds
- Plus much more
Gold members: $35,000 or more in HP POS per HP year
Platinum members: $200,000 or more in HP POS per HP year
- Greater up-front discounts
- Contact Matt Weinberg for applications and more information
Check back soon.
HP ElitePad Mobile POS Solution
The HP ElitePad Mobile POS Solution let a user personalize and simplify the shopping experience without leaving the customer's side. The HP ElitePad easily slips into the retail-ready jacket and enhances customer service--from the palm of a hand.
Get ready for the next-generation all-in-one retail solution from HP. Sleek, stylish and able to effortlessly integrate into any current environment, the HP RP7 Retail System can be customized for everything you need and nothing you don't.
Redefining reliability in hospitality, the HP RP7 Retail System, Model 7100 delivers an intuitive, comfortable user experience in a fanless, sealed chassis that's deployable in the most demanding settings.
Advanced features enable retailers to standardize on one system to run mission critical operations. Expandable and highly configurable for easy implementation into an existing ecosystem; choose operating systems, Intel processors, storage and memory.
The compact and affordable HP RP3 Retail System provides retailers of all sizes with reliability and connectivity that helps maximize operating cost efficiency.
Check back soon.